Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So Jordan

I picked up this kit from Just So Scrappy the other day and it's my new favorite! I love the colors and the elements. It's a huge kit! It's perfect for little boys and their bugs, but she even has an add on for girls! Click on the preview to go to her store, and it's on sale for 25% off right now.


Here are the layouts I did using this kit.


She also has quick pages for this kit. The preview will take you to the kit in her store. And it's also 25% off.


Here's a page I did using one of the quick pages. It made it so quick and easy!

If you purchase the bundle, you get the kit, the quick pages, brag book pages, and 2 add ons, one is the girl add on. And it's on sale for 25% off too. Here is one of the brag book pages I did.

I told you I love this kit!
Have a great week Scrapping!
Tricia

No comments: