Saturday, July 17, 2010

Inspire

Hi all, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday, and enjoying the summer weather (if it is summer where you are). I know it is hot here in Texas, which is all the more reason to stay inside and scrap (like a need a reason). Today I am going to show you an absolutely beautiful kit by Designs by Christi called Inspire and it has a matching cardstock. I fell in love with this kit the first time I saw it, and love it even more after using it. Just look at the linked preview below to see it's beauty.

I love kits that have black in them, I think it makes things really pop on a page and this kit has a lot of black. My first layout I just used a little, to draw your eye to the photo. Even a silly photo of my sister and nephew hugging looks elegant with this kit.

On my second layout I used more black, but again it really makes the page pop. I used some of the green on this page as well, and I have to say the combo of black/green and teal really looks sharp.

I recommend you head over the the store and pick up Inspire and the Inspire Cardstock today, because they will be terrific additions to your stash.

No comments: