Monday, July 12, 2010

Fruits and Vegetables, a Collab from SAHM Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat

Hi, Becky (SAHM Scrapper) here. I have an awesome new kit out today. It is a collab with The Scrappy Kat. My part is called Fruits and Vegetables, with a Garden Twist. Kat's part is called Fruits and Vegetables, Yummy, Yummy in My Tummy. This year I have been working on a garden. It is about 10x20. Since we live in the desert, it isn't as easy to raise a garden here as it was when we lived in Kansas. In Kansas, we just planted our seeds and with very little care, in a few months, we had a full garden of stuff! Too bad that was right around when I got pregnant with #3 and was sick all the time so I couldn't enjoy it.

Here is a look at my part. It will be on sale this week for $2.50. Click the image to go grab it:
Here are my papers:Here's some QP's that are in my store this week too. They are on sale for $2.00 the whole week. Click on the image to go grab this awesome deal!!
Here's a look at Kat's part. Her focus was more on babies- eating their food. I've got a great layout with just her part below. Click image to go to Kat's blog to get her freebie:
Here are Kat's papers:

I have lots of awesome CT layouts on my blog and so does Kat. And, we both have freebies on our blog. So head over to see the great layouts and snag a sample from both of us.

I have done 2 layouts with this kit so far. At the end of my garden season, I am going to do lots more layouts with this great kit. Here's a look at the two layouts I have done.

This first layout is of my new haircut. I chopped 15 inches off on July 2. I like to do this every 3 or 4 years and donate my hair to charity. It makes me feel good to be able to help. I did this layout for a speed scrap, and one of the things we had to do was selective color. Since I have dark hair, it isn't as obvious that it is colored, but it is. This layout is done with my part.

Here is my youngest, when she was almost 1. I have so many baby eating pictures. This layout is done with just Kat's part of the collab.
Click here to go to my blog. Click here to go to Kat's blog.

No comments: