Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Hi there! Becky here, one of the new STS CT members. I'm very excited to be sharing some amazing kits with you!

I hope you all had a great Father's Day celebrations with your loved ones. Rainamoon Scraps has a great new kit out that would be perfect for scrapping your father's day pictures. If you didn't get any (which almost happened to us, I remembered last minute to take a picture!) then you can use this kit to show off your handyman! This kit is called "Tool Man." This kit kis 25% off right now! Take a look at it.
There is a coordinating cardstock pack that is also on sale 25% off!

I made a couple layouts with this kit. I really enjoyed playing with the papers!




I hope you enjoyed looking at this kit and I hope you'll head over to STS to pick up "Tool Man."

No comments: