Monday, June 21, 2010

{Garden Party} by Scraps by Andrea

Hello everyone!  Dana (aka danajscraps) here!  Wanted to tell you about the second designer that I was able to work with for my STS CT duties this month--Scraps by Andrea.  After browsing around her STORE, looking for kits I hadn’t already used (I have quite a collection of her products!) I stumbled across this cute kit called Garden Party.  It had some glittery elements and lots of bold colors mixed with black…and if you haven’t heard me say before, I just love black and other dark backgrounds, so this was right up my alley.  Here’s a preview of her kit and my layouts, be sure to see all the other wonderful kits she’s got available in her store:

SBA_GardenParty_Preview SBA_GP_JUN08_SISTERS_JUN10 (600 x 600) SBA_GP_JUN10 (600 x 300)

No comments: