Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A fun Vintage Hybrid


I can't believe June is gone already. I was looking for a special kit to meet several needs and found just the one! It is the "Ambience" kit by "Digi-designs by Nicole. It had some wonderful soft colors but also had some great pages to use for vintage as well as some really great embellishments which I will be using again and again. I love the hinges! My photo is of my husband in Kindergarten. It was from a one room school in the country. I used Ranger inks to really give it a grungy look. I had a dark green foundation cardstock from Bazzill. I used an "Ippity" stamped called "Burlap" and a cute cork alpha from "Creative Imagination". The Large letters are from "Creative Delights' "Horses" alpha. I printed all digital papers and embellishments on 90 weight index paper. This kit had a wonderful mix. I can now use the kit's soft colors for a lot of different projects. I really liked the versatility of designs and colors. Again let me remind you to talk to your "paper only" friends and encourage them to check out the digital goodies and how they can enhance their layouts by mixing both styles. This layout of "Woody" is already a favorite of mine.




No comments: