Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Caught A Fish This Big...By Scraps N Pieces

Today I want to show you a super fun outdoors kit from Scraps N Pieces. It's available at Scraps N Pieces store at STS here. It's called Caught a Fish This Big... Don't you just love the name? As the name would suggest it is perfect for all your fishing trip photos. And of course I love fishing, but being the completely random person I am, I was inspired to scrap photos that don't actually involve fishing... well not fishing for fish anyways. Haha. Plus this kit will be on Sale for $2.50 for a week starting today! Awesome right!?! Check out the great previews of the kit and then go pick it up for your collection! My journalling reads: Don't Worry, there was no hook on this line, just the bobber. Aunt Katey would dangle the line over Logan's head and he would reach as far as he could to try and catch it. It didn't matter how many times she teased him and pulled the line away, He kept right on trying to catch the bobber!
I tried to link up the previews to the store, this is the first time (finally) figuring out how to link photos. So I hope it works, otherwise click here.

No comments: