Monday, June 14, 2010

Bold and Beautiful

Just For You Digi Scraps has a great kit called Bold and Beautiful. I love all the colors in this kit, they are bold and beautiful! There are browns, oranges, magenta, and greens. I would have never thought to put these colors together, but they go great! She has all kinds of elements, frames, buttons, flowers and paisleys. She also has an add on kit and a glitter kit that matches this kit. I used some from all the kits. Here is a preview, it's linked to her store.



Here are a couple of layouts I did with this kit. This layout for a speed scrap at STS. I really like the way it turned out. I also used a photo mask by Misty Cato on this.


This one was for another speed scrap at STS (I was so glad to participate, it's been forever since I was able to get to one and then to do two in a row!)


Keep Scrappin'
Tricia

No comments: