Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tractor Trouble by SAHM Scrapper

SAHM Scrapper has a great new kit this week called Tractor Trouble. I was very excited to get my hands on this kit since I have endless pictures of my son on tractors – he loves them! The colors are just perfect for all the tractor pictures I have too – maybe tractors only come in these colors. Plus, it is on sale this week so get it quick!

sahm_tt_sts_preview

My favorite things in this kit are the circles with stars and the mud splats. There are great ribbons and buttons plus an awesome arrow too!

There is also an add-on and quick page set. A little birdie told me if you check out SAHM Scrapper’s blog there might be some gifties and maybe a coupon related to this kit!

sahm_ttao_preview

sahm_tt_qp_preview

My first layout was done for a speed scrap that included selective coloring – that made it a bit more of a challenge to get done on time. At least you have an extra hour after the instructions to complete your layout.

SAHM Scrapper - Tractor Trouble 300 - Page 001

I did this one for the template challenge this month – you get a great template from Growing Pains Scrapped and then get to see how each person starts at the same place and ends up somewhere so different.

SAHM Scrapper - Tractor Trouble #2 300

Thanks for reading! Oh, and if you haven’t signed up for our scrapping competition This Scrapper’s Got Talent you’d better hurry because we are quickly approaching the maximum number of players.

No comments: