Sunday, May 16, 2010

Morning Garden

Hi all, Shauna here to tell you about a beautiful kit by Pretty Pixel Designs called Morning Garden. The kit offers a warm color palette to complement your memories and can be used for a variety of layouts, from a playful afternoon outdoors to a romantic dates or just about anything else. Just look at the beautiful linked preview below, and you'll see the great colors and wonderful elements.

My first layout I used the red paper as my main color, because I thought it was wonderful. It is a great shade, and goes with so many things. I really like the silver mesh against it.

On my second layout I used what I considered the fancier papers, I love the pattern on the cream paper I used on top (and that pattern is also in the kit in red, green and brown). I also really love the flowers in the kit, they make a great cluster.

Morning Garden is a great kit with a ton of uses, so you should head over to the store and get it soon. She also has a set of Quick Pages available, that look wonderful.

No comments: