Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mommy Love

Yes tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I have the perfect kit for you to use to scrap your Mom photos. It is called Mommy Love and it is by Designs by Ashlee. The linked preview below shows the beautiful combination of pinks, oranges and greens.

I created two layouts using the kit and a desktop. The first one is my Mom and Dad and the ugly kid...oops the precious baby is my older brother. I love the colors with in the kit with the black and white photo.

The second layout is also my Mom...because the kit is perfect for Mom pictures. I really love the little dragonfly element and the glitter heart clips.

Lastly I used the kit to create my May desktop for the desktop challenge in the forum. The theme this months is celebration, so I put my Mom on it (of course) for Mother's Day and I am also celebrating spring, so I put some flower shots I've taken this year.

So make sure you head over to the store and pick up Mommy Love soon.

No comments: