Monday, May 24, 2010

Midnight Garden

Hi all, Shauna here to show you a beautiful kit by Rainmoon Scraps called Midnight Garden. The rich dark colors in the kit are perfect for all types of layouts. I also used Midnight Garden Cardstock which are a perfect accent for the kit. The linked preview below shows you all the wonderful colors and elements in the kit.

I used the kit to scrap some photos from Mother's Day. The first is my mom and older brother, I really love the light green against the dark blues and burgundy. Plus the wire is light green, I really like that touch.

My second layout is just my mom, and I love how these colors make an elegant layout. This is also the layout I did for the Quote Challenge in the forum. If you've not checked out the Stuff to Scrap Forum you really should, there are lots of great challenges.

You should head over to Stuff To Scrap and pick up Midnight Garden soon.

No comments: