Monday, May 3, 2010

Meet... Rainamoon Scraps

Let's start with the basics:
Name: Colleen
Username at Stuff to Scrap: rainamoon
Blog Address: http://rainamoon-scraps.blogspot.com
Store: http://tinyurl.com/RainamoonStore


Now that you know which designer we're talking to, let's learn a little more about them and family comes first:

Husband: Rob
Kids: Deirdre (20 months)
Pets: None



What do you like doing with your family? We like doing all sorts of family activities, last weekend we went to the creative kids museum at our Science Centre, sometimes we go to the zoo, or just walk around our neighbourhood.

It's an alternate universe and you're computer won't turn on for an entire week, what do you do with yourself? I would get a lot more crocheting done than I do now. Probably read more too.

Alright, the computer's all better - let's talk digi-scrapping for a few minutes.

When did you start designing and how did you learn? I started Designing around Octber or November 2009 and I mostly started learning by trying it out and reading tutorials. I learned the most from the Designer Darlings Contest.

What program/programs do you use to design? Photoshop CS3

Where do you get your inspiration? Mostly from my daughter and kids clothing colours.

How did you pick your digi-scrap name? I really just used my online name I've had for over 15 years.

What’s your favorite kit that you've designed? I really love my brand new Mother's Day kit Urban Domestic, named for my best friend.



Alright, this is a hard one, but what's your least favorite? Chocolate Bunnies, Seeing it completely the colours don't work near as well as I thought they would.

Describe yourself in one word: Happy

Share a secret with us, what's something that not everyone knows about you? I used to swordfight in my spare time.

If I said you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia

What is your favorite food? Spinach Dip with Sourdough Bread

Do you collect anything? I collect Garden Gnomes

What is your favorite TV show? Coronation Street

What is your favorite color? Blue

Alright, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and welcome to Stuff to Scrap! Before you go though I have a freebie for you! This alpha coordinates perfecly with my new kit out today Urban Domestic!



Download

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list