Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lovin' The Forecast

So Spring has arrived here and I know I'm Lovin' the Forecast and I'm also loving the kit by Digital Scrap Fun with that name too. Lovin' the Forecast is a versatile kit that focuses on weather. You can use this kit rain or shine. I love the mix of blue, green and yellow in this kit, plus it has some great elements. Just look at the linked preview below and you'll see how much fun it is.

My first layout is of some daisies I took a couple of weeks ago and yes I know they are not May flowers, but I wanted to use that title. I really love the papers in this kit.

My second layout is my sister on a beautiful Spring day taking pictures of local wildflowers. I love the yellow butterfly, and the flowers in the kit.

Now if you really like the second layout you need to check out the May Quick Page Exchange. You can get it and more. So be sure to head over to the store and pick up Lovin' the Forecast soon.

No comments: