Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Moved by This Little Missy

Hello everybody, I have a cute kit to show you today.
Do you have any idea how many times I moved in my 30ish years... well, in my childhood I moved 5 times, after I got married I moved 7 times, twice overseas... can I say that I am an expert in moving?!
Even with all my moving I never scrapped about it! Can you believe? I think it's because I HATE moving! LOL!!!
Well, this kit makes me scrap about the latests moving.
Here I have Just Moved by This Little Missy.
Beautiful isn't?!
Click here to purchase your kit.
And Little Missy has a cardstock pack too, that coordinates with the kit. Here are the LOs I made with Just Moved.
I hope I got you inspired to scrap all the events in your life, even those that are not so pleasurable when it happens, but can turn into a great scrapbook page.

Have a gladly day!
Adriana

No comments: