Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I {heart} Animals A to Z!

Scrapalicious Cereal has a fabulous new kit out called Animals A to Z and I just love it! First off, the kit is just huge - more than 180 elements, 40 papers and an alpha plus a to z brads. There are 26 different animals – one for each letter of the alphabet. And each one comes in 4 different styles - epoxy, crayon drawings, painted wooden elements and transparent stickers and they all are awesome. We all got to vote on what style of animals we preferred on her facebook fan page - and some people got the kit for free - so go become a fan if you aren’t already. Here is the preview:

SC_AAZ_Full_Preview

Lovely colors huh? Here is a close up of just the papers – there are fun patterns plus great textured cardstock.

SC_AAZ_Paper_Preview

One of the best thing about things about this kit is that it has every type of element you could ever want – and a good selection of each. I love that. Anyway, here is my first layout – that’s a crayon drawing monkey.

Animals #1 300

and my 2nd – actual zoo pictures. I used the painted wood version of the lion in this one. And I am just in love with that alpha – it is a bit transparent so some of the background shows through. It doesn’t look like it in my layouts since the background behind both of them is the same color but it is really neat.

Scrapalicious Cereal - Animals A to Z #2 300 - Page 001

Anyway, I highly suggest you pick up this wonderful kit and don’t forget, everything is on sale every day to celebrate Stuff to Scrap’s first birthday so you always get a good deal!

Also, don’t forget there is a speed scrap right now – come join in the fun!

1 comment:

April said...

That kit is way too cute, and we are going to the zoo this weekend too! How perfect?!?