Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Country Boy" Kit & Quick Pages by The Scrappy Kat

Kat here to tell you about a new kit I have out today. If you are like me, you have a ton of photos of your boys (both small & big) playing in the dirt or riding their tractors. I have a new mini kit that will be perfect for scrapping these photos and the best part is the Country Boy mini kit and quick pages are only $1.99 each. Whats even better is that each day this month as part of the STS birthday celebration they will be on sale for a different percentage off! Click on the previews to go see what they are on sale for today!


Country Boy is perfect for scrapping farmers both big and small. This mini contains 6 papers and 12 elements full of tractors, barns, cows, corn, & more.


A set of 4 ~ 12x12 inch quick pages made with my May Build A Kit, Country Boy. Just slide your photos underneath and you will have a speedy layout of your little farmer.

Layout by my CTM Amy
Layout by my CTM Ashley
Layout by my CTM Kendra
My kit and quick pages are all part of the Stuff To Scrap monthly Build A Kits. Each month designers use the same palette to come up with their own mini kits. You can pick, choose, & mix whichever kits you would like to "build your own kit." Click on the ad below to go see all the kits in the BAK category.


No comments: