Monday, May 24, 2010

"Ahhh's, Ouchies & Boo-boo's" by Growing Pains Scrapped!

I am so excited about my new kit (OK, I'm always excited about my kits...lol)! This one is called, "Ahhh's, Ouchies & Boo-boo's!" and is geared towards all of those bumps, scrapes, trips to the ER, doctor's appointments, etc. I have included a huge variety of elements that should encompass every need! Some of my favorites are the cute people (nurse, doctor, kids, baby), the patient chart and the syringe!


This kit includes a Full alpha, 18 papers and 70 Elements!


Check out the full preview:

(Preview is also linked to the store...where you can get this kit for 30% off this week!)



And the papers:



And check out these fabulous layouts by my wonderful creative team:


***Also, make sure to head on over to my blog for some coordinating freebies!

No comments: