Tuesday, May 18, 2010

$2 Tuesday

Are you all enjoying all the fun contests, challenges and sales this month?  There have been some fun ones!  I still have two more challenges I have on my list to get done this month so hopefully I can cross off at least one today!

Here are your $2 Tuesday specials.  Click here to head to the store.

Scraps By Andrea has lots of fun kits in the bin today.  Check this out.





Scraps N Pieces has put in their Hippity Hoppity kit and QP pack for $2 each today



Digi-Designs by Nicole has these awesome offerings for you today.





Next we have This Little Missy's moving kit


Scrapteam 2008 put in these two fun kits for you



and look at these awesome kits from Scraps of Ellay


Have fun shopping!  I'm sure there are more kits in the $2 bin that aren't pictured here.

No comments: