Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Springtime Celebrations Mega Collab

Hi all, Shauna here to show you a absolutely wonderful mega collab called Springtime Celebrations. This kit is packed, it has 98 papers, 141 elements and 2 full alphas. There are lots of Easter embellishments, flowers, butterflies, suns...everything that makes you happy to see spring! The linked image below shows the bright colors, and the wonderful elements.

I've created two layouts with the kit so far, on the first I used some photographs of irises I took this spring, and I love how the colors in the kit really make the photos pop, plus the cute word art is part of the kit.

On my second layout I used a few of Easter elements to go with an old Easter egg hunt photo. I love the little grass element, it just screamed Easter basket to me, because growing up all mine had that grassy stuff in them.

So hurry over to the Stuff to Scrap store and pick up Springtime Celebrations - Mega Collab soon, you'll be very happy with it.

No comments: