Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Day by IvoryKeys Digital Dreams

I had the privilege of working with a brand new designer this month – IvoryKeys Digital Dreams. The kit is called Spring Day and I love it! As always, I’m crazy about the papers and there are some great flowers and ribbons. The color scheme is fabulous too and I really love the stitches and the glitter swirls.


IKDD_SpringDay_fullPreview



I did this layout last week for the April Fool’s Day speed scrap. Nicole only gave us one bogus instruction – 10 staples around a circle. It was funny how many people actually liked it and left the staples on their layouts! The string with beads is one of my favorite elements from this kit.


Spring Day (Ivory Keys) - Page 001



I did this for the scraplift challenge. The layouts chosen for this challenge are always so beautiful and this month was no exception. A new month is always so exciting because of all the new challenges!


Spring Day #2



Thanks for reading and make sure to join in on the challenges in the forum. You get points towards a $5 gift certificate towards anything in the store – can’t beat that!

No comments: