Thursday, April 8, 2010

Painted Eggs

Hi all, Shauna here. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend and took lots of photos, and if you did I have the perfect kit to show you from Just So Scrappy called Painted Eggs and it super cute. It has the most wonderful set of bunnies in it, plus eggs, flowers, string, buttons all in the perfect Easter colors. As you can see in the linked image below, it is lots of fun.

I've done two layouts with it so far, but see many more in the future. My first layout is my nephew many years ago, looking for eggs. I love the grass and eggs in the kit, not to mention the cute bunnies.

My second layout is my niece, nephew and sister. I did it in just two colors, purple and white. I love a kit where all the elements come in all the colors, so you can do layouts like this.

So it's time to scrap those Easter photos and the perfect kit would be Painted Eggs by Just So Scrappy, so head over to the store and pick it up soon.

No comments: