Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Go Lucky and Love Word Art Pack

Hi all, Shauna here and I'm going to show you two products today, both by one of our newer designers Meagan's Creations. She has the greatest Love Word Art Pack with some really wonderfully done sayings and then she also has the cutest spring kit called Happy Go Lucky. I used both to create some great layouts. You can see from the linked previews below, both are great kits.


I've made two layout so far, but I can see both kits being used again soon. On my first layout I really loved the mixed type of the word art and I love the colors of the Happy Go Lucky kit.

My second layout I show more of the pretty pieces within Happy Go Lucky and a second great word art. I have to say, I had lots of fun with these kits, and there is so much more than what I used in them.

So make sure you head over to the store and pick up Happy Go Lucky and Love Word Art Pack soon, you'll love them as much as I do.

No comments: