Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gettin' Scrappy with Britt CT Call *Closed*

I'm having a little CT call to replace some my team that has moved on. I am also looking for an enabler. Check out the flyer!

I’m having a CT call to add a few more members to my already amazing team! I’m also looking for an enabler! The requirements are:
CT : Make 1 layout and 1 QP or 2 layouts with each kit you download.
Post your layouts to the STS gallery and 2 others of your choice and your blog.
Be active on the STS forum
Enabler: Enable me at least twice a month on the STS blog and at another enabling forum.
Watch for ISO posts that fit any of my kits and enable when that happens.
You will get access to all my kits.
To apply, send me a short bio with a link to your blog and your fullest gallery and any CT requirements you already have to brittney.stowell@gmail.com with CT Call or Enabler Call in the subject.
Any and all please apply, newbies included! I am a very relaxed designer with 1-2 new kits a month. Can’t wait to see those applications!!
Call closed when positions are filled!

No comments: