Saturday, April 10, 2010

Boys Only kit by Growing Pains Scrapped

I am so excited about my new kit!!! Is is called, "Boys Only" and is dedicated to all of the boys in our lives!!! This kit is packed full of 20 papers, 75 fun elements and a full alpha! And, check out the fabulous colors! You are sure to get lots of scrappin' out of this kit!!!

So...without further a do...here are the previews for this fun kit!


This kit is available in my store and is 30% off for the next week! So, click on the preview to head on over to the store to snag this great kit!


Also, available in my store, is a set of 9 12x12 Quick pages to coordinate with this kit! Preview also linked to store!



Check out these fabulous layouts by my Creative Team...








***And make sure to stop by my blog for some blog freebies as well as the links for my CT's blogs to snag even more freebies!

No comments: