Tuesday, April 13, 2010

$2 Tuesday

K, I just have to say I'm loving these new Blogger options.  So much better for doing this post!  K I lied, I can't figure out how to get pictures to link............sigh..................

Now, let's get to it.  You are here because you want to know what you can get for a bargain today right!  You can get to the $2 bin by clicking here.
Scraps N Pieces has Scraps N Pieces (The Kit) and a brand new My Life QP pack with 12 pages!
SAHM Scrapper has her awesome Music Fever kit in the store along with a CU/PU Template pack! 

Scrapteam 2008 has this adorable Woof Woof dog kit and their new Back To The Gypsy kit in the $2 bin.

In case you missed it on her blog, you can grab Shel Belle Scraps monochromatic yellow kit called Buttercup.
See you next week, same time, same place!

No comments: