Monday, March 22, 2010

Welcome Spring

And I am so in the mood for spring! Here in the Pacific NW we are just rainy and gloomy – clear skies and a bit of sun is all I’m asking. In that frame, using the new kit Welcome Spring by Designs by Ashlee was just what I needed. The colors are great fun and all the elements are so cute! I especially love the birds and trees – my desire for Spring I guess.

DBA_Welcome Spring_element preview

DBA_Welcome Spring_paper preview1

DBA_WelcomeSpring_paperpreview2

I made a couple of layouts that I just love. This is my younger son one day last Spring. I did this for a speed scrap this weekend. I love these colors with the black and white photo.

Designs by Ashlee - Welcome Spring #2 - Page 001

This is my older son back in the day. I love this photo and the song this month in the song lyric challenge seemed perfect for it.

Welcome Spring #1 - Page 035

Are you a Stuff to Scrap Facebook fan? There is a fun game called “word art riddle round up” happening on Facebook to help introduce the new designers – go check it out!

No comments: