Thursday, March 25, 2010

This Little Missy's Template Pack 1

Hi all, Shauna here and I get to show you a set of templates by one of our new designers This Little Missy. The set is called Template Pack 1 and is lots of fun to use. When I first started scrapbooking, I didn't really use or understand templates, but now that I know how to use them, boy they are a great way to get layouts done quickly. This set has four 12 x 12 templates and as you can see from the linked image below, it has both single photo and multiple photo layouts.

For my first layout I used a kit by Digi Designs by Nicole called From the Heart and you can see it worked great with this template. I love templates that mix shapes, because I can struggle with that at times. This template was my favorite because it is simple yet striking.

My second layout I used the template that had lots of paper strips, because this is not something I tend to do on my own, so it is nice to stretch myself. Templates are a great way to push yourself to do things outside of your comfort zone, but still get a great layout. I tend to like everything lined up in a straight line, so the slightly tilted papers were fun. I used Stuff to Scraps Sweeter Than Candy Mega Collab for this layout.

If you want to get some layouts done quickly or if you want to challenge yourself to do something different, then templates are a great choice. Head over to the store and pick up This Little Missy's Template Pack 1 soon.

No comments: