Thursday, March 4, 2010

Quick Page Exchange Anyone?

Ok, you have to check this out. Every month in the Stuff to Scrap forum they have a challenge called a Quick Page Exchange, and it is so much fun!

You purchase the chosen kit for that month (the kit is usually on sale all month in the store!) and all you have to do is create 1 12x12 quick page. At the end of the month, all those who participated get everyone elses quick pages. So you end up creating 1 (or 2) quick pages and get a lot back. And who doesn't love a great quick page. I know I do.

Check out this month's Quick Page Exchange kit. LOVE IT! I love it so much that I had to get it to do this month's exchange.

And these are the Quick Pages I did for the exchange. So cute!

And my layout. Ahhh. :)

So, what are you waiting for? Come check it out HERE. Can't wait to get your quick pages.

No comments: