Friday, March 26, 2010

A Moorland Morning by Seal Scraps

The color scheme of A Moorland Morning by Seal Scraps caught my eye the first time I saw it and it has been on my wish list ever since. Well I finally got it and made some fun layouts – I especially love the brown paper with the scroll work on the side and the bird and the butterfly. There are also some great metal swirls which I am always a sucker for!

Seal_Moorland_Preview Full

My first layout was done for the Word of the Week challenge and I used mostly the purple parts of the kit and check out that metal swirl – just awesome!

Seal Scraps - A Moorland Morning 300 #1

This was some pictures I took of my older son – he collected 3 worms on a walk and wanted to put them in our raised bed garden to live. I did this for the quote challenge and focused on the brown in the kit. It was fun create completely different looks with just one great kit!

Seal Scraps - A Moorland Morning #2

Well, March is almost in the books but there is still time to get some challenges done and earn your Points to Scrap – a fun way to earn free product! Head to the forum now and get started!

No comments: