Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ladybug Picnic

Hi all, Shauna here, and I get to show you a kit by one of our new Designers, Charm City Scraps. The kit is named Ladybug Picnic and is a fun kit of reds, blacks and whites with the cutest little ladybug elements. I love kits that have some black in them, and this kit has lots of it. As you can see from the linked preview below there is a great mix of fun papers and elements.

I've done two layouts with the kit. The first is my Font Challenge layout for this month. I love all the papers in the kit, they are just fun and the ladybug is just too cute.

I used the black paper to "dress up" with my second layout, and then used selective coloring on the photos. The papers really make the photos pop. And as always I love all the flowers in this kit.

So head over to Stuff to Scrap and pickup Ladybug Picnic soon.

No comments: