Saturday, March 6, 2010

Dude!

Hi all, Shauna here again and today I'm going to show you some things from The Scrappy Kat's kit called Dude!. It is a collab with Scraps of Ellay, but I only worked with Kat's part. Let me tell you if you have boys, especially teenage boys this kit is for you. It covers the rocker, the skateboarder or the biker and it is done is great grungy colors. The kit has 20 papers, 46 elements and 3 alphas and as you can see from the linked photos below it is just plain cool. It is always hard to find kits for teenage boys, but this one works great.

I've done two layouts of my nephew with it. I love the guitar element, it is just too cute, but in a cool teenager way...hehehe.

The second layout has one of my favorite things in the kit and that is the city sky line. I just looks to great to me. I also love that the kit even includes a couple of flowers, so you could do a girls page as well.

So don't delay and head over to the store right way and pick up Dude! today. If you've not checked out the new Forum and Gallery areas you should, it is very cool.

1 comment:

The Scrappy Kat said...

Love these layouts, great job!