Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cheer

Hi all, Shauna here and I get to show you a great kit by Shel Belle Scraps. The kit is called Cheer is great for scrapping all kinds of photos. It has 11 papers, 34 elements and 1 alpha, and colors that just make your pictures pop on the pages. I had such fun with this kit, and scrapped two pages in almost no time. As you can see from the linked preview below, it has my favorite element to use, flowers, five of them in fact.

My first layout shows my sister and niece, but also some of the great papers in the kit and part of the flowers. I also really like the alpha in this kit, it is funky and fun.

My second layout features my fur baby Tucker, and I really like how black and white photos look with these colors. The elements are so great in this kit, I've barely even touched on them.

I recommend you head over to the store and pickup Cheer soon.

No comments: