Friday, February 5, 2010

Snips N Snails

Hi all, Shauna here, and I'm going to show you a new kit by Little Red Scraps. The kit is called Snips N Snails and it is a great boys kit. The colors remind me of a muddy little boy, browns with pops of blue, burgundy and cream. As you can see from the linked preview below it is just a fun kit. And I'm a paper person, and the ones in this kit are great.

I did two layouts with it, using my wonderful nephew as my model. The first one I really like the word art that came in the kit. I just had to use it. I also really like all the paint splatters, they just seem to fit boy pages.

My next layout is my nephew in his fatigues performing color guard duties in the Jr. ROTC. I love the colors in this kit with this photo. I think the papers really make the photo pop.

I had fun using this kit, and really only touched a small part of all the elements. If you have boy photos to scrap I recommend you head over to the store and pick-up Snips N Snails.

No comments: