Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lullaby And Goodnight

Hi all, Shauna here, and I'm going to show you a kit by Flower Scraps called Lullaby And Goodnight. This is such a cute kit full of lots of sleepy time fun, and is perfect for those sleeping baby pictures. As you can see from the linked preview below, the colors work for boys or girls, and the elements are whimsical and fun. She offers matching cardstock (which I used as well), doodles and masks.

I did two layouts and my first is my sister and her "baby" taking a nap. I love the frames in this kit, and there are 5 or 6 of them. I also really like the felt alphas, I used the blue version here.

My second layout is my niece taken many years ago. I really like that the kit has "standard" elements like flowers, ribbon, string and stitches, but I also love the fun ones like the pillow, or fairies. I did this layout for the Font Challenge in the forum. If you've not checked out the challenges there you really should, you get to make some great pages and earn points towards a gift certificate (I earn one this month....yeah me!!)

So head over to the store and pick up Lullaby And Goodnight soon, you won't regret it!

No comments: