Friday, February 26, 2010

In the Purple Spotlight

Holly back again to tell you about another kit I used this week is In the Purple Spotlight by Misty O'Brien.  This is a really pretty kit with shades of purple and lavender with swirls, butterflies and a ballet dancer.  There is also a kit with greens in it called In the Emerald Spotlight.  Check out my LOs and then click on the preview to get the kit at STS.

This LO was done for the Quote Challenge.  I thought this photo of my dad dancing on stage during my niece's ballet recital was PERFECT for this quote & the kit.  He is so crazy!  Check out the Quote Challenge here.
 

This LO is another Speed Scrap LO.  I love the purples with the B&W photo.  Really makes for a pretty LO.

 

Here is the kit, linked to the STS Store.  Be sure to check out the Emerald Spotlight, too!!

No comments: