Monday, February 8, 2010

First Crush – such an awesome kit!!

I totally love this kit from Scraps of Ellay called (of course) First Crush! The colors are so fun and you’ve just gotta see all the great papers – they will blow you away. Remember all the funny things we used to write in our pee chees in junior high (or maybe high school)? TLF, TLA, I {heart} (insert random name here) – you get the idea – they are all in this kit. And there are sparkles – my favorite – and metal – a new favorite. Anyway, you can pick it up in the store and check out the matching cardstock and glitter while you are there.

SOE_FirstCrush_preview

Here are some layouts I did with it. This is from the day my son started crawling, exactly 7 months after he was born! Isn't that metal arrow cool?

First Crush #1 - Page 021

And just some fun shots of him playing and bathing.

First Crush #2 - Page 022

Oh, don’t forget, there are many, many great challenges going on this month so be sure to go check them out in the forum. I think my favorite one this month is the Random Challenge where we are all going to admit our Geeky sides – that is, do a page about something you are crazy passionate about. It may be a TV show, a TV or movie genre, a video game, a book series, the possibilities are endless. I know what I should do my layout on, I am just trying to decide if I am brave enough to confess! Head over there now and check out the great ones so far.

No comments: