Saturday, February 13, 2010

100 Days of School 2010

Hi all, Shauna here and I'm going to show you the cutest kit by Shel Belle Scraps and it is called 100 Days of School 2010 and it is a great mix of bright colors with some browns thrown in also. I immediately fell in love with the papers in this kit, they just make me smile. From the linked preview below you can see it also has some great elements in it as well.

My first layout is something you will rarely see, it has pictures of me on it. They might be old pictures of me, but they are me (hehehe). I love the colors in the kit with black and white photos. I really like the mix of elements in the kit, it contains, school items, but also buttons and flowers, so it is very versatile.

My second layout uses a photo of a friend's daughter, but has my favorite element in the kit on it. When I saw it I knew I wanted to use it, it is the hopscotch board...I loved hopscotch as a kid.

I have barely touched all of the cute school elements in the kit and if buy 100 Days of School 2010 this weekend it is on sale in the store, so hurry over there!!!!

No comments: