Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time For Fall

Hi all, Shauna here. Yes I know it is winter and no I don't want to skip spring or summer, I'm talking about a kit by Just So Scrappy. Time for Fall is a really beautiful kit packed full of great elements and I love the colors. Yes they are fall colors, but who doesn't love red, orange, yellow, green and brown, they can be used anytime. Just look at the preview below to see how wonderful it is.


My first layout is one I did for the word of the week challenge in the forum, and what I love about this layout is it took me about 5 minutes. The great frame with the beautiful cluster is part of the kit. All of the components are there as well, but she normally does at least one frame/cluster for you and I just love this one.

My next layout I have one of my babies in the pumpkin patch. I love the all of the flower elements in this kit, there are several different types in all of the great colors.

My last layout is one of my favorites. The photos are of what I was raised to call "horse" apples, but the rest of the world calls them "bodark" apples. Their bright green against the colors in this kit looks great. I used more of the flowers in the kit to accent. The kit also has some pumpkin elements, lots of ribbons, stings and buttons. It will definitely be one of my go to kits in the future.

I love this kit, and I recommend you head over to the store right away and pick up Time for Fall.

No comments: