Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sweet Nostalgia by JW DigiScraps

Hi everyone, this is Tricia, one of the CT member and I've been playing with a new kit I got called Sweet Nostalgia by JW DigiScraps. It's a beautiful kit, the colors scheme, the elements, and the alpha. It's great for all those old pictures you have, or even some everyday pictures. I used it for everyday pictures since I haven't scanned my older photos yet. Here is a preview of the kit and it you click on it, you will go to her store. See, I told you it was beautiful!


Here are a couple of layouts I did with this kit. This one is my husband with my nephew. I really like how this one turned out.

This is my granddaughter with me and my husband while we were at Blowing Rock. The colors are perfect for these pictures.

2 comments:

Cori said...

Tricia,
I had no idea you were a CT member :-)
Your pages are awesome! I love this kit.

Adriana Moreira said...

Lovely pages!