Monday, January 18, 2010

"Oh, What a Night" by Nibbles Skribbles

I'm very happy these days because my baby girl just turned two and we are gonna have a little party with family and friends! And we LOVE parties!!!
That's why I chose Nibbles Skribbles "Oh, What a Night" to make some pages for you.
This kit is very versatile, with great bright colors, glittery elements and lots of fun stuff! It's perfect for a girls night out, New Year's Party or any kind of party!
Take a peak at the kit preview. (images linked to the store)

Nibbles Skribbles have a coordinating cardstock pack for "Oh, What a Night".

To inspire you I made these two pages. The first one is my friends having a great night on a New Year's Eve Party.


This one is a little party we had for my daughter and her best friend.


I know you are in love with the kit right?! So I'll let you know a little secret, Nibbles Skribbles is having a Birthday Bash at her blog with tons of fun stuff and a 26% off sale at the STS store, make sure you don't miss the fun!

Have a great scrapping day!
Adriana

No comments: