Saturday, January 16, 2010

Let It Snow - Flake

Hi all, Shauna here and today I'm going to show you some things I've done with the kit called Let It Snow - Flake by Misty O'Brien Designs. She allowed me to pick which kit to use, and it was hard, because I wanted them all. I loved the colors in this kit, but hesitated because I don't have that many snow pictures (a result of living in Texas). But I picked it and I'm so glad I did. You can see from the preview below, the great colors.

I created three layouts with the kit. The first on is my church in during a snow storm. I loved the patterns of her paper, but I wanted really small squares on the layout, so I just reduced the papers before applying them to my squares.

The next layout is of my dog Tucker, I really liked her word art in the kit, so I used some of it behind my circles. The glitter snowflakes are fun too.

My last layout is of my nephew, and has nothing to do with snow. The kit has a great piece of black paper that is textured and wrinkled. I love using black, but often black paper looks flat to me (yeah I know paper is flat). But this one has depth and I really like it. I made a simple white space layout, but I think it came out well.

Well that's it for now, check back often because I'm sure one of the other girls will be posting something new soon. And don't forget to head over to the store and pick up Let It Snow - Flake.

1 comment:

Adriana Moreira said...

I love that kit too Shauna! Your pages are very nice, great job!