Friday, January 8, 2010

Heart Attack

Hi all, Shauna here, and no I've not had a Heart Attack, it is the name of Just For You Digi Scraps' Valentine kit. I love the colors in this kit, they definitely lend themselves to "love" layouts, but they can do so much more. I've created three layouts with it, and not used nearly all of the goodies in the kit. As you can see from the linked preview below, it is just full of fun stuff.

My first layout is is of one of my babies (hehehe), and my favorite element in the kit and that is the red doily. I was tempted to use it in every layout.

Next is a layout of my brother and sister-in-law, and I love how the paper and elements work with both color and b/w photos.

My last layout is my niece and nephew, and the word love I used in the title is one of the stickers in the kit. I really liked the grosgrain ribbon in the kit, it reminded me of my paper scrapping days, except now I don't have to worry about fraying. :)

Heart Attack can be found in the Stuff to Scrap store and would be a great addition to your stash and is lots of fun to use.

No comments: