Monday, January 11, 2010

Girl Friends by Growing Pain Scrapped

Hello everyone, how are you all dealing with this very cold weather? How do I know that everybody is having a very nasty winter...? Well, I live in Florida and over the weekend we had some SNOW!!! Crazy, huh?!
Enough of the cold, today I want to talk to you about a great girly kit called "Girl Friends" from Growing Pains Scrapped. In this kit you have tons of pinks, blues, yellows, flowers and all that girl's stuff that we have everywhere. The kit comes with 20 papers, 67 Elements and 2 full alphas.
Take a look at the preview.

Isn't cool?! To buy that kit just click on the preview.

Here are the pages I made. This one I made for the Quote Challenge here at the STS. Did you like it? I hope so.
Have a warm great day!
Adriana

No comments: