Saturday, December 12, 2009

Strawberry Fields by Nibbles Skribbles

Hi all, Tricia here to share some of my recent layouts with you. I am almost out of Christmas pictures from last year, so I'm going back to catching up some of my other pictures. What makes you think more of spring than Strawberry Fields. This is a great kit by Nibbles Skribbles. I love all the paper in this kit, and the alpha is so cute. All kinds of flower, fence, a potted flower, and the cutest little caterpillar! Here is a preview of the kit. If you click on it, you will go to her store.


Here are a couple of layouts I did using this kit. This layout is of a scrapbooking retreat in the mountains. It's planned every year, but this was only the second time I've been able to go.


This layout is of my granddaughter playing in the yard. She is so carefree when she is out there, and rarely sits for long!


I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas season. Take lots of pictures, so you can keep scrapping!
Tricia

No comments: