Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Shop-a-holic

Merry Christmas to one and all!!! Hi everyone it is Shauna here to show you a new kit by The Scrappy Kat and it is called Shop-a-holic. I was lucky enough to work with Kat's half of this collaboration with Flower Scraps and the kit is great. The colors are very girlie and I love that, and the elements are just too precious. The preview below shows all the super bright colors and fun elements.

My first layout is of my sister, sister-in-law and niece pouring over the Black Friday ads. I love the little store elements, plus the beautiful papers and flowers.

Next is a friend's daughter and I think the photos look great against the bright pinks and greens. The kit has several little pieces of chains and jewelry that are fun to fit into the layouts.

My last layout is my niece then and now, I love the green frame and had to restrain myself from using it in every layout. I also really wanted to use the dress element and girl element and I'm very happy with the results.

So head over to the Stuff to Scrap Store and get this kit and I recommend the one by Flower Scraps as well.

No comments: