Friday, December 18, 2009

Pretty Cozy

Hi all, Shauna here and I'm going to show you a great kit by Mad Genius Designs called Pretty Cozy. The colors are cozy and warm, and from the preview below you can see it has lots of glitter, swirls and metal elements (all things I love).

The first layout is my sister-in-law and her grandmother on Thanksgiving day. I love the scalloped edge matte that is in the kit and as soon as I saw it, I knew I was going to use it. The colors remind me of home and family.

The next layout is my "grand niece" hehehe, ok it is my niece's new dog. I love the combo of purple and green and this kit really had some great papers and element in those colors.

And the last layout I did for the Font Challenge in the forum. The font is called Joe's Hand. I picked a photo of my sister and one of our dogs. The mauve and blue work so well together with the touches of purple.

This kit is great, the colors are varied, but really work well together. So I recommend you head over to the STS Store and get it today.

No comments: