Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Pinch of This and a Dash of That – just a great kit!

Kerry here again and this week I had the privilege of playing with Just So Scrappy’s kit called A Pinch of This and a Dash of That. I love this kit – and it is HUGE! It has 34 papers, 148 elements and 3 full alphas – can you beat that?? The colors are rich and the variety and quantity of elements means you can make endless layouts. There is a whole set of baking related elements but also a full set of non-baking elements. I ended up making two Christmas pages since the colors matched my boys’ pjs but I still have many baking pictures to conquer and this kit will help me get the job done. Check out the preview:

Pinch and Dash kit prevew

While you are in her store, make sure to check out her other kits – there are so many great ones. My favorites are Boys Will Be Boys, Dylan, Ladybug Ladybug, and Hannah Banana!

My first layout was done for a Speed Scrap. The challenge for me in this speed scrap was the layering of papers – not something I do often. I do like it though so I think I’ll try to do it more.

A Pinch of This #2

I did this layout for the Word of the Week challenge – how could I not apply the word cozy to the warm footie pjs? I wish I could get away with wearing them too!

A Pinch of This #1 - Page 019

Head over to the forum and join us in some challenges – they are all so fun!

I probably won’t post again until after Christmas so have a good and safe holiday!

No comments: