Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Old Fashioned Christmas

Just 10 days until Christmas, can you believe how fast time is passing. Hi all, it's Shauna here and I'm here to show you a kit by JW-Digiscraps called Old Fashioned Christmas. I love Christmas kits and as you can see below, this one has beautiful vintage traditional colors and elements.

I've already done 2 layouts and my office desktop with this kit and I know it will be used much more in the future. My first layout is a friends daughter last Christmas, she found a stool and decided she wanted to sit by the presents (typical kid).

The next one is my "babies" visiting Santa at Petsmart last year. I made the photo sepia, because I loved how aged photos look with these papers. Also I had to fight my inner self not to use that little red tree on every layout, it is just too cute.

And lastly I'm going to show you my December desktop (well my office one). I loved the ornament paper and knew right away I wanted to use it on my desktop. I threw in a couple of pictures of the "babies" and it was quick and easy, but I've already had people comment on how cute it was.

That's it for now, but check back often because my fellow CT's are always posting something new for you to see.

No comments: