Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Memories - something to cherish!

I made a couple of layouts with Family Memories by Gettin' Scrappy with Britt. It was a collab with Digi-Designs by Nicole - you should really pick up both kits! Anyway, can I just say that I love this kit? The colors are so great - they match so many of my pictures of my boys and are so versatile! Check it out:

GSWB_FM_EmbellishmentPreview

I really love the ribbons, brackets, flowers and tree in this kit – they are all so nice!  The swirly paper is another favorite and the alpha is very fun.

I did my first layout for a speed scrap.  I’ve said it before but this is a great way to scrap outside your comfort zone.  I usually end up making a layout completely different from my “style” which I love because, over time, my “style” evolves and changes as a result!  I love the way this layout came out.  I have been scrapping in an 11 x 8 1/2 format lately and all the challenges can be done in this smaller size!

STS SS 12-7-09 - Page 015

My next layout was for the font challenge.  I love the font challenge because I am a sucker for new fonts!

STS December Font - Page 018

Thanks for reading and I’ll be back soon to highlight another great kit!

Kerry

No comments: